My sister took a ton of pictures so I will share a few:)
My Darling Aaron showed up in my room with a cute smile and a PINK shirt. Seriously, how cute and adorable is he? He said he wore it for his girls, all 3 of us. So damn cute and he can wear pink and still look manly. I have said it a million times and I will say it again, I LOVE THIS MAN!!! Our girls are so lucky to have such an awesome man for a daddy!
Of course no Pink shirt would be left without a Boston Red Sox hat:) hehehe
My sisters, mom and mother in law did everything to make the conference room look like a real party room. I loved it and felt so lucky to have such great family and friends!
My cake was adorable made by one of my best friends Alecia, she has her own little business. All you local ladies (greater cincy area) should look her up- Sugar Mamas
She made my favorite filling, chocolate chip cheesecake (I think I have that right). This cake went soooo fast!
Oh the cookies, they were made my Vicki- Center stage Sweets. She made the cookies for my RE when I graduated from him. The cookies went even faster. They were adorable and delicious! I'm lucky I got one. She has major skills. Vicki will ship cookies anywhere and they are well worth it. They keep so well.
It was a great day. I can't believe how much stuff the girls received. They have so many cute and adorable outfits to wear. They are going to be the best dressed girls in town. I just wish I could have gone home with all the stuff and just oogle over everything. It was so cute. I held so many tears back. So grateful to everyone and everything!
I will be writing thank you notes until my hand falls off.
We really only played one game and my niece Hannah was dying to play it. How pieces of toilet paper will it take to go around my belly. I will say my sisters weren't that nice about it. The final total was 12!!! There were 3 winners- Amanda, Tiffany and Adrian (who turned 21 on Saturday).
Here are a few pictures from the party!
Here are my sisters- left to right:
Sandy(sister-in law), Cindy, me and my oldest sister Michelle(aka..Sissy)
I didn't get a good picture of my mom and I, I really wanted to share, but these are the ladies who made the shower a success at the hospital! Thank you!!!
Now, have you ever been to a shower where it had to be stopped to check for vitals? This is something I will NEVER EVER EVER forget. I laughed the entire time. How embarrassing, but hilarious. It's a good thing it takes a lot to turn me red!
Aaron and I opening gifts. He did a good job knowing what most of the items were. He had the most trouble with car shades. He just could not figure out what they were. The one thing I thought he would know. Yeah nothing;) Again... This man is ADORABLE!
Just posing with presents:)
Oh yay! What wonderful photos, thank you so much for sharing - I was wondering how everything was going to turn out! Seems as if it couldn't have been lovelier :) (Except if you weren't in the hospital, of course!) You look absolutely beautiful. Here's hoping you get a private room soon!
ReplyDeleteYou looked amazing at your shower! i love your dress! & I am so glad you had a wonderful shower...even though it was at the hospital & interrupted for a vital check haha that is just to funny!
ReplyDeleteI hope you get your own room soon but i really hope you get out soon!!
& nothing is more manly than a man in a pink shirt! looks like you have an amazing man in your life!
take care! and i am still praying for you and the girls!
Hey Babbs - You and the girls are in my prayers. Hang in there!
ReplyDeletePraying you get a private room and fast!!!
ReplyDeleteThinking of you and your girls! I know you will get through this, all three of you, strong and healthy!
ReplyDeleteSo nice that the hospital was able to accomodate your friends and family right on site for you. Very happy you had a successful shower :-) Just what you needed!
I love that your H wore pink. Good luck, I'm thinking about you guys and the babies!
ReplyDelete