Well, I had this all typed out and I lost everything, so here I go again =(
TWO MORE WEEKS in the first trimester! How exciting is that? I am so anxious to get through it. I will finally breathe a sigh of relief once I hit 13 weeks and 3 days!!! I know I am not out of the woods and more stuff can come up, but the the first trimester is a worry period. I am ready to hit that milestone.
I still can't believe I am pregnant with twins. It's so much fun to say and I love talking about it. I went shopping after my blood work appointment and it was fun talking to the cashiers. I went to Kohls and there was this cute little old lady. She talked about all the maternity clothes I was buying, she asked if this was my first one and I said, "no, it's my first 2." I smiled as I said it. It really is sooooo awesome and cool. She talked to me a lot and asked if I had a coupon and of course I didn't so she hooked me up with one on the down low. She saved me about $30. She told me it was a gift from Kohls:) Then I went to old navy and the cashier was chatting away with me about being pregnant and I just said "It's twins". I think it's funny to watch the expressions on people's faces when you tell them it's 2.
I did have my first one hour glucose test today and the thyroid check. I should get the results at my OB appointment on Tuesday. Is it sad I wish it was Tuesday and not Friday? I am anxious to hear a heartbeat or heartbeats. I would love to hear them both. I am also wanting to hear the pregnancy plan. I had the perinatologist consult last week and I am anxious to hear what they are going to use in the plan. I would love to keep seeing that group. The perinatal doctors are the ones that will deliver me before 34 weeks, so I would really like to continue to see them throughout the pregnancy. Can you tell I am anxious/excited/nervous? I wish I could feel like a normal pregnant person and just be happy:) I guess that's what the badge of infertility does to you. You spend all this time getting pregnant and then when it happens you just worry about staying that way. Who wants to go through shots, probes, and disappointment again? Not me!
My nieces just started reading and following my blog so I am going to say
TWO MORE WEEKS in the first trimester! How exciting is that? I am so anxious to get through it. I will finally breathe a sigh of relief once I hit 13 weeks and 3 days!!! I know I am not out of the woods and more stuff can come up, but the the first trimester is a worry period. I am ready to hit that milestone.
I still can't believe I am pregnant with twins. It's so much fun to say and I love talking about it. I went shopping after my blood work appointment and it was fun talking to the cashiers. I went to Kohls and there was this cute little old lady. She talked about all the maternity clothes I was buying, she asked if this was my first one and I said, "no, it's my first 2." I smiled as I said it. It really is sooooo awesome and cool. She talked to me a lot and asked if I had a coupon and of course I didn't so she hooked me up with one on the down low. She saved me about $30. She told me it was a gift from Kohls:) Then I went to old navy and the cashier was chatting away with me about being pregnant and I just said "It's twins". I think it's funny to watch the expressions on people's faces when you tell them it's 2.
I did have my first one hour glucose test today and the thyroid check. I should get the results at my OB appointment on Tuesday. Is it sad I wish it was Tuesday and not Friday? I am anxious to hear a heartbeat or heartbeats. I would love to hear them both. I am also wanting to hear the pregnancy plan. I had the perinatologist consult last week and I am anxious to hear what they are going to use in the plan. I would love to keep seeing that group. The perinatal doctors are the ones that will deliver me before 34 weeks, so I would really like to continue to see them throughout the pregnancy. Can you tell I am anxious/excited/nervous? I wish I could feel like a normal pregnant person and just be happy:) I guess that's what the badge of infertility does to you. You spend all this time getting pregnant and then when it happens you just worry about staying that way. Who wants to go through shots, probes, and disappointment again? Not me!
My nieces just started reading and following my blog so I am going to say
HI ANDIE AND JESSIE!!!
Jessie just turned 7 yesterday. Why do they grow up so fast???
Here is week 11 belly shot! Black is definitely slimming. I may have to add more to my wardrobe.
I look happy don't I?
The close up blurry shot:)
You look adorable! The days go by so fast so cherish every single one of them!
ReplyDelete