So Friday I go in for the 1 hour glucose test. I have to fast for 4 hours. I am planning on working in the morning and going in the afternoon for the test. So, I will be starving for this appointment! I forgot to ask if I can have water. They are also going to test my TSH and T4, I have thyroid issues in my family so they wanted to be safe than sorry.
I also started asking the nurse a lot of questions and of course she said, "if you have this many questions you should see the doctor." So, she gave me the last High Risk doctor appointment available on Tuesday morning. I was so happy she made this appointment for me. I have been kind of freaking out lately. I was having really bad morning sickness and then I would have days like today where I wouldn't feel anything. I don't have any morning sickness, I have gagged a few times, but no throwing up. I feel like my bloat is going down a little bit and of course since I can't find the heartbeats on the dobbler it freaks me out. (I know I said I wouldn't freak out, but I am only human) I can't wait for the doctor appointment next week. I hope the OB lets me hear the heartbeat(s) again. I know 2 would be hard to find. I will still have my ultra sound on April 10th and then another High Risk OB appointment on April 14th.
I know, I am crazy. I can't just let myself be happy and enjoy everything. It's hard. I worked so hard for this and now all I do is worry. I just want both little babies healthy.
I haven't had much of an appetite lately, which also worries me, even when I was getting sick non-stop I was hungry. Oh well, I just have to think I only have 2 weeks left in the first tri and then I am one step closer to the "safety zone". I know it's not 100% safe, but anything is better than being in the first tri. I can't wait until I am at the point I can feel them moving. It's going to be sooooo cool.
I also woke up this morning with my neck covered in blood. I don't know what I did. It was coming from a mole. I usually don't scratch in my sleep, but who knows. I was very freaky to see. I asked the OB nurse about it, but she told me to call my primary doctor. Of course I was so busy with work today I didn't have time. I will have to do that tomorrow.
I haven't take the belly picture yet this week. I will try to do that tomorrow. I think it went down a little. Aaron doesn't agree.
I know I need to chill, keep the twins in your thoughts and prayers. I want these little guys or gals:)
Hugs and Kisses babies, Mommy loves you!
It's totally understandable to be worried. That's what IF has done to us. I'm excited you at least have a few doctor's appointments coming up that will hopefully calm your nerves.
ReplyDeleteYou and the twinkies are always in my thoughts and prayers. Can't wait to hear how things continue to progress well in the coming weeks.
Hi! We don't know one another, but I fell upon your blog through thebump.com and it's interesting how similar your journey has been to mine. I am 13 weeks pregnant with fraternal twins (through IVF), and from the descriptions you've given of your RE appointments, I think we may have had the same doctor. I hope all continues to go well for you and your two little ones! :)
ReplyDelete