Aaron, My Husband!!!!
I can't even tell you how awesome and great he is. So, as you all know morning sickness is still kicking my butt. The zofran helps, but not all the time. Yesterday, I went through my clothes and tried to put away all the clothes that don't fit. Well, that wore me out. He let me climb into bed early and watch my lifetime movies. He will get me anything I need and always makes sure I have what I need. He is a a sweetie pie.
I woke up this morning and the laundry was done with the exception of 2 loads of towels. We had about 10 loads yesterday. He folded all the laundry and he cleaned the kitchen last night. He stayed up late watching basketball and doing all the chores. He is a sweetheart.
Aaron also went to the track the other night and won $300 and then he gave me $100 to go shopping for new clothes. He is such a keeper.
I've said this a 100 times, I have won the husband lottery!!!
I can't even tell you how awesome and great he is. So, as you all know morning sickness is still kicking my butt. The zofran helps, but not all the time. Yesterday, I went through my clothes and tried to put away all the clothes that don't fit. Well, that wore me out. He let me climb into bed early and watch my lifetime movies. He will get me anything I need and always makes sure I have what I need. He is a a sweetie pie.
I woke up this morning and the laundry was done with the exception of 2 loads of towels. We had about 10 loads yesterday. He folded all the laundry and he cleaned the kitchen last night. He stayed up late watching basketball and doing all the chores. He is a sweetheart.
Aaron also went to the track the other night and won $300 and then he gave me $100 to go shopping for new clothes. He is such a keeper.
I've said this a 100 times, I have won the husband lottery!!!
How do not love this man??? So damn cute!!!!
I love old pictures:) Isn't he cute as Austin Powers?

You have yourself a good man. You knew that already!
ReplyDelete