Monday, March 2, 2009

The Babies have been paid for....

Doesn't that sound horrible? Well, it's true. I have been receiving letters from my insurance company for weeks. They have had a delay in processing. Of course they never stated a reason.
I received all the paid statements from my insurance company today!!! Yay, the babies are all ours now:) Not that anyone could take them away from me.

You know what's crazy though? The insurance companies get a HUGE discount on IVF. If OOPers got to pay what insurance companies paid there would be a lot more couples able to afford the treatments.

I still can't believe there are two in there. It's so exciting. I have been searching the Internet for twin info. I have also fallen in love with a twin website. They have the cutest onsies! I am going to go in the poor house buying matching outfits. I can't wait to find out if they are boys or girls. I keep feeling girls, but I am ALWAYS wrong. I have so many nieces and nephews, I always thought they were the opposite sex than what they are.

I can't get over how sleepy I am. It's crazy. I could just sleep all day and not even think about what I was missing. My last cake class is tomorrow night and I am very happy about that. I love my classes, but I just don't have the energy to prepare for them. I had to make a tiered cake this week and damn it just seem to take forever. I guess I get to look forward to eating it:)

Right now I am sitting here watching the Bachelor and I can't believe what a jackass this guy is. They are just bad actors. Molly trying to play dumb is killing me. Poor Melissa. Jason is a jackass! OKAY I am done.

6 comments:

  1. Wow...I hadn't heard your good news yet! Congratulations!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fatigue does get better-at least by the time the 1st trimester is over! Congrats on them being paid for-yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you are so lucky to have insurance to pay for your IVF. I really wish everyone could have that option. I'm so thankful we were able to do it even though we don't have insurance coverage.

    I still can't believe Jason and Molly. What a load of crap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have tagged you in my blog. check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congradulations on your twins! I've seen you on the nest(the bump) a lot so I've been following your story! I'm jealous that your insurance helps with IVF, I'm totally OOP!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky! Mine is still owned by the bank! ;)

    ReplyDelete