Heartbeats found at 11 weeks and 4 days at home, who says you have to wait until week 12?
Sorry for the quality of the videos it's the first time we have used the flip camera. Please ignore any mess you see in the background... aka my bras are in the background:)
You will have some static in a few parts, sorry. And for those that don't like belly shots, you can see my belly in the second one. You have been warned:)
Twin 1's Heartbeat!
Twin 2's heartbeat:
so cool, so excited for you!!
ReplyDeleteSo neat! I am so, so, so happy for you guys. I have the same Doppler and LOVE hearing that same sound. Isn't amazing how special it is!
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing sound!
ReplyDeleteAnd you have a cute voice.
AMAZING!! I just teared up hearing their little hearts beat. I am so happy for you and your DH! breath taking! :)
ReplyDelete