Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Do you have a minute?

Can you take a few minutes to vote for my friend. She is also a MoM- Mom of Multiples!

She has a very cute maternity picture and is in a competition with some other woman. Can you take a few moments to vote for her?

She is blonde wearing a green shirt with the pretty blue background! She looks so cute!

http://www.babygizmo.com/vote/index.php


THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I have seen that picture before and love it! I would have voted for her anyways. She is in the lead, as she should be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much for voting - it means a lot to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. vote is tallied, what cute pics they all are

    ReplyDelete
  4. Done :) And I agree, I would voted for her if you had just posted the link and not told us who your friend was. It is a beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete