Wednesday, March 11, 2009

9 weeks and ultra sound day!

Well, today was a great day. We had our last RE appointment. I am sad we "graduated" from them, but I am happy everything is going great and we could graduate. I absolutely love our RE, he is amazing and his staff is just as awesome! If you are in the Cincy area and need an RE let me know. I will give you their info.

We had an ultra sound today and it just gets cooler every time. We could see them wiggle and dance. You know when people get on TV and they always wave and say "Hi MOM!". I know that's what my babies were doing today. It was so freaking cool! They are definitely in the gummi bear stage:) I could just look at them all day. I can't believe how much they have grown in 2 weeks. They both have their own amniotic sac now, which is great news. It means they won't get tangled up in each other. If you look in the first picture you can see a little white line below the babies. That is the lining of their sac. Cool huh?


This is them waving "HI MOM"
I love you babies!!!!


We couldn't let the RE's office go with out some type of gift and what's better than food? My friend Vicki from NY, her blog is Center Stage Sweets, made the cookies. I highly recommend her if you need cookies. She made them and shipped them to me in no time. The cookies are as delicious as they are awesome cookies. The nurses went crazy over the cookies. They just couldn't get over that a friend of mine made them. In addition to the cookies we also had Servati's make them a muffin tray, this was also a big hit! It was fun giving them something since they gave me two perfect little somethings:)


Here are the cookies: Aren't they adorable?
She is so talented!

Here is the presentation of the cookies:


These speak for themselves:)


These are my favorite. Again, isn't she awesome?



The cute little baby bottles!


And last but not least the pitter patter of little feet!




Okay and the final picture of the post. My 9 week half baby belly and half baby bloat.
I can't fit into any of my pre-pregnancy pants now=(
I am going to be huge.




I ended up doing some shopping today so I have clothes to wear to work. I found some great stuff at Motherhood. That's going to be my new favorite store. Did you know Old Navy is going to stop carrying maternity clothes in the store? That just sucks!

6 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to see everything is going well! And those cookies are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to hear you graduated! The cookies look so very yummy, and your bump is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1.) You look great!
    2.) Those cookies are the coolest things EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post! I'm so happy for you. You are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Babbsy! I didn't know you were pregnant! I found your blog and I'm so glad I did! I'm so happy for you and you look great!!

    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I'm a blogger too, and found your blog today from thebump.com website forum. Congrats on the twins :)

    ReplyDelete