Friday, February 27, 2009

Exhaustion kicks in...

I swear my day was in total slow motion. I am so tired. I just have no energy to do anything.

I was at work reading the work for the day and all that was coming into words was "blah, blah, blah, blah." I really hope I updated things correctly today. I guess it's a good thing we have an audit team to review all of our work. ::wiping forehead:::

We have a wedding tomorrow night and I am usually the dancing drunk girl. It's going to be weird being the opposite of that. The cat will be out of the bag to everyone tomorrow night. I keep going over in my head what I should where. I am such a girl. It's not like I have a preggo belly, but I sure do have a bloated belly. I feel so frumpy. I don't want to look frumpy.

I really can't wait until weeks 18-19. I know most ladies are "popped" by then. I want that big belly sooooo bad.

I am excited though, I ordered a twin book last night. I am so excited just thinking about the little ones. March 11th seems so far away, that's my next ultra sound appointment. I am obsessed with looking at the first picture!

Well, I am off to shower and take a nap before bed. I am so tired. This post was just so random! sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment