Thursday, May 7, 2009

17 Weeks

Well, I feel hydrated now. I have been drinking water and running to the bathroom every 20 minutes. I will do anything to keep this pregnancy going smooth. The pain is feeling better to, it's just a mild dull pain now. I was back at work today.

I think I am hitting a spot finally where my morning sickness is going to ease up on me. I haven't puked all week. It's amazing:) I almost did this morning, but it was over as soon as I got away from the garage. (The garage is what really sets me off, I hate the smell) I could actually make dinner last night with no issues. In the past few months the site of raw chicken would have me gagging, but had no issues last night. Hopefully that means we can start eating at home now. Eating out is getting really old.

I have my big ultra sound on Monday!!!! We will get confirmation if they are girls or boys. I am anxious to see if it's what the ultra sound tech told me they were. Only a few more days and we will have the answers!!!

On a bitter betty note, we are cancelling our trip to New Mexico to see my brother. I am pretty bummed about it, but it's for the best for me and the babies. It was going to be pretty awesome. I had my brother and SIL with their 2 girls from Michigan and then there was my brother who lives here in Kentucky going with SIL and nephews. We had a 3 day trip to the Grand Canyon planned and everything, but we realize that it's just not in the cards for us. It's better I take care of myself for the babies. Oh well, hopefully I will get to meet my brother's new wife and step daughter soon.

Well, Thursday nights show are getting ready to start so I am going to end this;)
Here are the pictures!




4 comments:

  1. I've been searching your archives because I have a question. If you've answered this, tell me where :)

    I see you had 2 embryos transferred - how do you know that only one implanted (and split) vs both implanted. I'm interested in the identical/ fraternal twin thing because I see all your scans showed two - I thought maybe you'd first seen one sac and then a week or two later, there were two.

    Very curious - my twins were two sacs from the 7-week scan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say, you look radiant this week! (and I am thinking GIRLS!)

    ReplyDelete