I don't think I could be more excited than right now. Really? Don't get me wrong I would have been just as happy with boys, but once they tell you what your babies are you fall in love. Baby A will be Savannah Elizabeth and Baby B will be Callista Kathleen!
I think daddy is a little nervous. His facebook status is: OH SNAP! I'm totally outnumbered. What am I gonna do with TWIN GIRLS?
How cute is he?
I called my brother's about an hour ago to talk to him, Stacy and my nieces. Andie and Jessie seem the happiest. They were so cute when I told them. They wanted the twins to be girls really bad. They will get to teach them all things girly:)
So, onto the doctor appointment. Savannah is measuring perfect, as she did before. However, Callista is 18% behind Savannah. I am one nervous mommy-to-be right now. When she hits 20% behind is when they are at risk for TTTS (Twin to Twin transfer syndrome). I have an OB appointment tomorrow morning, I am hoping to leave that appointment with an action plan and lots of info. I don't really know what to expect. It's scary and overwhelming. I hate waiting for stuff like this. I just want to make sure they are healthy.
My cervical length check went very good though, which is great. Again it needs to be above 2.5 and last time I was at 3.91 and now at 4.1!!! That's great, at least they are stuck in there right now!
My complaints today, my back is really hurting now. I guess I am just gaining too much weight so fast. I didn't have morning sickness this past week, but today I had it back and UGH it was bad. I couldn't really eat that much. I need to make myself eat again.
I haven't scanned in the pictures yet and we do have video of the ultra sound. Aaron was recording, we didn't expect it to be so long, but he got half of it.
We also went to Babies'R'Us today and registered for some more items. I also bought a few twin onsies! They are so cute I will post pictures below of them.
I didn't get to scan the pictures of the ultra sound yet. I am hoping to do that tomorrow. I am really tired today and I had a dentist appointment. I will post them as soon as I get a chance. They are so clear this time! Man, I love my baby girls!!!!
Aunt Nicole (Aaron's sister) bought these for the girls!!!
Aren't the adorable???
I wanted these since we found out they were twins!
The next 3 are the ones we bought today after we found out the babies were girls!!!
I don't know why these 2 didn't rotate right and I can't figure out how to fix it=(
Congratulations on your girls!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations. I am very glad that they are girls.
ReplyDeleteYAY !!! Congrats on twin girls :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your beautiful little girls!
ReplyDeleteHoping you feel better soon
Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteYay! Congradulations!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! So cute!!!
ReplyDeleteI came across your blog from the knot. Your news is very exciting. I hope you don't find this too strange, but I just wanted to give you a link to another blog I enjoy - very similar situation and proof that good things come in small, complicated packages -http://lindsayteague.blogspot.com/ Good luck and congrats!
ReplyDeleteAll the onesies are SO CUTE!! Yay! I nominated you for an "award" on my blog.
ReplyDeleteThanks Lindsey!
ReplyDeleteThat's so exciting! Congratulations on your daughters!
ReplyDeleteHi Babbs, I remember you from the Cincinnati knottie board (loved your b-pics, totally encouraged me to get mine done!)I have been following your blog and just want to congratulate you. That is so exciting. DH and I may start trying at the end of the year, and it's great to follow someone else's journey!
ReplyDeleteYAY!
"CinnamonBun"
How exciting!! I'm so happy for you!
ReplyDelete