This is going to be a quick post. I haven't taken the weekly picture yet.
I started having contractions again. I called the high risk nurse and she sent me to Labor and Delivery again. I was in triage for about 2 and half hours. I was having irregular contractions. They gave me another shot and I took my dose of procardia and they stopped. I was sent home after about an hour of no activity. I hope this isn't a daily visit.
I am scared, but I feel confident everything is going to be okay. I just really wanted this to be easy pregnancy since it took so long to get pregnant. I love these little girls. I need to keep them in there for a lot longer.
Aaron was amazing as usual. He knows exactly what to do to make me feel better. He was goofy, funny and loving while waiting in triage. He just needs to understand he is not Dr. Aaron:) He wants to play with the stirrups too much:)
Well, I am going to try and get some sleep. This bed rest business is hard. I like being lazy, but I don't like being helpless.
Good night.
I follow your blog and I'm praying for you!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteStay in there little ladies...
ReplyDelete((HUGS))
I am so glad you are alright now - I got the scare of my life reading about your "adventures"
ReplyDeleteKeep talking to those little babies :)