Sunday, May 24, 2009

Boredom

Well, the plan this weekend was to paint before I went on bed rest. I didn't make it to the first plan. Aaron and my mother in law are painting now and I am sitting in the living room watching Jon and Kate plus 8. I really hate this show, but there is nothing on and my first netflix movie hasn't been sent yet.

I feel really guilty just sitting here. I hate that Aaron has to do everything and I have to depend on people. I will never get over that. I love, love being lazy, but hate being helpless. There is so much I could be doing and working on.

_________

The above was earlier today. I got side tracked by watching more Jon and Kate plus 8. Have I mentioned I hate this show, but I can't wait to see the season opener with them "facing each other for the first time ever". Too funny, I just watched their vow renewal and she couldn't stop yelling at the kids during the ceremony. What a witch.

It ended up being a good day. My friend Holly came over, it's always good to see her. Her husband just had a major surgery and is doing great. She needed a break to get away and I love hanging out with her. It worked out in my favor. I was suppose to have 2 other friends come over as well, but one was sick and the other had issues with a babysitter. (Meaning her hubby was busy). Oh well, I will see them again soon. I got to spend more time with Holly, all is good in the world.

I brought out my crafty stuff and started working on baskets for the girls. This should keep me busy for at least a month or so. I have no idea what I am going to do yet on them, but something will come to me:)

The girls' room is almost done. Aaron is going to get the dark green paint tomorrow to finish it up, but it looks awesome. I can't wait to get everything in there. I am so excited about their room. It's all going to come together. I will take pictures once it's all done:)

Well, I am going to relocate to the bedroom. I am sick of the couch.
Good night

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel about Jon and Kate Plus 8!! She drives me insane. However, I am ready for the Season Premier I want to watch the train wreck. Glad your doing good.

    ReplyDelete