As you can read from my previous post things aren't going so well this week. I was hoping for a smooth pregnancy. I am anxious to have my appointment on Tuesday. I wonder what the OB is going to say. I am tempted to just start seeing the peri doctors at Good Sam. I like my OB's, but I don't feel like I am getting anywhere. I am in love with these two little girls. I want to make sure they are safe for the next 18 years. Well, beyond 18.
Not too much to update, it's all been said. I am just sitting here bored. Why can't they make day time TV better? Seriously, nothing good is on. I just signed up for netflix today. I'm ready for my first movie;)
Here are this weeks pictures. Just out of the shower for my 5 minutes being up and moving:)
Babs,
ReplyDeleteYou look adorable. Hopefully next week will be better.
You look great! Also - I think we could be clothes twins. Seriously - do we share a closet? (I just bought that shirt).
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry that you're having such a hard week. I hope things start looking up soon.