Wednesday, February 4, 2009

10 Days Past Transfer

Well, I have turned into a cryer. After yesterday with everything that happened at work. I am sitting at home today working and watching Ellen. I started crying when the 2 ladies were at the Superbowl. I just saw how happy they were and it made me cry? WTF? I am an emotional mess.

I didn't have night sweats last night. I am still having the thirst issue. I just had breakfast an hour ago and I am hungry again. I also feel like I could sleep another 4 days. I am just so tired.

I had some cramping this morning and a little last night. It definitely feels like I could get AF any minute, but no spotting.

I know I am obsessing over the 2 week wait, but who doesn't :)

2 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. oh babbs! I'm so nervous/excited/anxious/happy for you right now...I have everything crossed that could possibly cross for you and A!!! You're in my thoughts and I'm sending MAD vibezzz your way!! Hang on little embies, HANG ON!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Babbs, hope you don't mind me commenting but I'm hopeful for you guys! I was convinced AF was coming before I got my BFP. Cramps were identical, even rushed to the bathroom for "protection" on a few occasions :)

    Hang in there, can't wait to see your good news!

    ReplyDelete