I still haven't had any real morning sickness yet, thank goodness. However, there is still a part of me that is wondering where it is because then I will know everything is going as it should be in there. I like to sleep a lot too. It's my favorite thing to do.
I have had bad moments, but not enough to call morning sickness. I haven't felt that great all week thanks to a cold that's hanging around. The headaches aren't fun either. I know I can take Tylenol, but I would still like to avoid meds right now.
I have heard that 6 weeks seems to be the week most women hit the morning sickness phase, which starts tomorrow. I guess we will see how that turns out.
I still have to write about our parents' reaction. It was so funny and awesome. Aaron's mom was hilarious. I don't want to go into it now, because I have pictures to post and would love to get the video posted. I just need to figure out to put it on youtube.
My nieces and nephews are pretty funny about it. My niece Hannah really wants it to be a girl, she feels out numbered here in Kentucky. I have more nieces than nephews, but she is stuck with 3 boys all the time. The younger girls live in other states. I just keep telling her she is going to be a tough girl when she gets older. She is older than the boys, but they still gang up on her and pick on her.
I also had some good news from New Mexico. My brother was married in Hawaii last week. It's a complete shock, because we didn't know he was that serious over his girl friend yet. He is so happy and he has a step daughter now. She is 3 years old. My brother loves kids. I think he would have a house full if she would let him. He has a daughter from his previous marriage, my sweet little niece Lauren. I have gained a new niece and a new sister-in-law;) I hope he has more kids, I know he wants them!!! I can't wait to meet the new additions in June. We are heading there for vacation. I am going to be 6 months pregnant at the Grand Canyon!
No comments:
Post a Comment