Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Well, I am in a "routine". I get up every morning at 5:00 am and have to go to the bathroom. I get a little nauseous and then I need a lot of water to drink. It's like clockwork now. It's pretty funny.

I am also thinking about an extra dirty grey goose martini on the rocks with lots of olives. I guess that means I am craving olives. I am going to get some from the store today and see if it satisfies this craving. I sure hope it does, because martinis are so out of my future right now:)

I don't really feel pregnant and I am still having a hard time believing I am actually pregnant. I get cramps off and on. I sometimes feel dizzy if I stand up to quick. I can also definitely tell a difference if I don't eat when I am hungry. I have to eat once I feel the hunger creeping up.

I am down to two progesterone suppositories a day, which is awesome. I can't wait to get rid of those though. I was at cake class the other night and had an "accident" with them. So not fun, but oh well, what do I do?

3 comments:

  1. First of all, congratulations! I am going to be doing my first IVF sometime late March/early April. I have a couple questions if you don't mind? Why did you or your RE have you do progesterone supps instead of shots? I am terrified of needles which I know I have to deal with but am torn between which form of progesterone. Also, why the wheatgrass? I am just starting to look into different supplements and vitamins to take and am considering accupuncture or reiki. My email address is andrea at theappels dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the fun joys of 1st trimester! I had 3-4/night bathroom visits! I have finally cut my visits down to 2/night since entering the 2nd trimester.

    I craved olives early too-kalamata olives specifically. Yummy. The alcohol cravings are few; just when I'm at special occasions do I really miss it.

    Congrats on decreasing the prog dose! They are really gross...

    ReplyDelete