Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Cycle Detail

I hope this helps a few people along with their journey.

Antagonist Protocol

December 20th- CD3 bloodwork- FSH was 4

December 22nd- Started BCP's

January 5th- Suppression Check and last BCP pill

January 9th- Started Stimming
Gonal F~225iu

January 10th-
Gonal F~187iu

January 11th-
Gonal F~225iu

January 12th-
Gonal F~187iu

January 13th- Stim Check
Gonal F~225 iu

January 14th-
Gonal F~ 75iu
Menopur~ 1 vial
Ganirelix~ 250mg (1 shot)

January 15th-
Gonal F~150iu
Menopur~1 vial
Ganirelix~250mg (1 shot)

January 16th- Stim Check
Gonal F~150iu
Menopur~1 vial
Ganirelix~250mg (1 shot)

January 17th-
Gonal f~150iu
Menopur~ 1 vial
Ganirelix~ 250mg (1 shot)

January 18th- TRIGGER!!!
Ovidrel at 8:30 pm

January 19th- NO SHOTS!!!!!

January 20th- Egg Retrieval- 17 eggs retrieved and all eggs ICSI'd

January 21st- 16 of the 17 eggs fertilized

January 23rd- ET date scheduled, but was pushed to January 25th!!!
Fertility report:
2 at 12 cells
3 at 10 cells
2 at 9 cells
4 at 8 cells
2 at 7 cells
1 at 6 cells
1 at 5 cells
1 at 4 cells

January 25th- EMBRYO TRANSFER! 2 beautiful blast transfer via guided transfer.

January 27th- No embryos made it to freeze =(

January 31st- 6 days past transfer POAS and got a faint line!!!

February 6th- First BETA 818!!!!!!!

February 9th- 2nd BETA over 1500, outstanding!

While stimming I drank lots of fluids: water, Gatorade, and V8 juice. I continued this through my ER up until my ET religiously.

I have been on Metformin 16 months at 1500mgs. I also took wheatgrass 2 months prior and while stimming. My last dose of wheatgrass was the night of the trigger shot.

This is going to sound corny, but after my ET I watched nothing but feel good movies or shows. It had to be something that would be me smile, laugh or just feel good. We watched a lot of Friends. I refused to watch anything scary or dramatic. I wanted to have positive feel good movies. Does this make me crazy?

Let me know if you have questions:) I am sure there is something I missed.

1 comment:

  1. I hope everything continues to go well for you Babbs! I bet the 25th can't come soon enough! :-)

    ReplyDelete