Friday, February 6, 2009

Drum roll please.......

My beta number is 818!!!!

I am so excited. I don't even know what to say right now. I do have a little confession. I have known I was pregnant since 6 days past my transfer. I caved and POAS! I saw the faint line and was so damn happy. It was a very hard secret to keep. I took a total of 8 test!!!! I know too many, but I couldn't help it. Oh, and you know I took lots of pictures which I will post later.

So with that high of a beta number, it's just one strong little guy or 2 very healthy little ones!!!!

I can't wait until my ultra sound, which I think will be in 2 weeks! I am so happy. This is the best feeling in the world! I can't wait to write about the changes in my body and how I am feeling.


The four of you who said no are WRONG!!!!!


Jay, I don't know who you are, but your comment was very sweet. I wish you and your wife the best of luck with your FET cycle!!!!! Baby dust being sent your way!


Nice Beta cheat sheets, thanks to my cousin Hannah:)

Singleton- http://www.betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Single

Multiples- http://www.betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Multiple

13 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!!!!! I'm so very excited for you and your husband!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! congrats babbsy! I can't wait to follow your mommy blog! I voted for twins! So those 4 people are stupid who said no baby. :) congrats again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Babbs I'm so very happy for you and A. When I read the news I started to cry, heck there are still tears in my eyes. You have been so strong for so long and you are going to make an amazing mother. I'm going to bookmark your blog so I can follow along. Congratulations sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAH!!! So excited for you! I have been following your blog from The Nest and was praying very hard for you!!! I have been checking the site all day, knowing for sure I was going to see good news :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Babbs! I had tears in my eyes when I saw this. I am a complete stranger to you but knowing that someone is getting their wish to be a parent is amazingly beautiful. Best wishes and prayers for a great 9 months.

    ReplyDelete
  6. :::victory streaks through blog:::

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Babbs! I used to lurk on Advice from Brides/Snarky Brides and I have followed your pregnancy journey since then. I am so happy this happened for you. I have rarely "seen" someone so dedicated and passionate about being a mom. Best wishes to you. Congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Again, so dang happy for you, hon!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so excited for you!! Congrats, again!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This news made my day! I am so happy for you and your husband!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing news! you're so lucky my wife and I are 3 days away from finding out ourselves after an FET....everything's crossed. your upbeat blog has been really helpful to us. thanks.

    ReplyDelete