Okay, so the night sweats came back last night, I was drenched. It's so gross feeling that way. The thirst has not changed. I can't believe how thirsty I am. I just want water or juice. I can not quench my thirst. It's an all day thing, non stop thirst. When I woke up in the middle of the night my mouth was so dry and I reached for the water bottle.
I am exhausted, but that could be because I have been crying all day. I won't go into why my day was so horrible. I will probably start crying again.
So for now I have 3 more days until my beta! It can come fast enough. I am so ready for the weekend.
So sorry you had a bad day! The rest - night sweats and thirst - sound like good signs to me ;)
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to say hi, I am also having my beta on Friday. I, also, only got 2 embryos, both of which were transfered. I'm thirsty and tired and mentally just ready to find out. Best of luck to you! :)
ReplyDelete