Tuesday, February 10, 2009

You know what's cool?

I am 5 weeks pregnant today! I am still in shock and having a hard time believing I am pregnant. It's really real.

I have been so hungry lately and still really thirsty. I went out to lunch and dinner yesterday and I just had the server bring me 2 glasses of water so they didn't have to run as much for me.

I still feel cramps, it worries me sometimes because they feel a lot like AF cramps. I do not want to see AF for a long time. She is on a vacation for awhile.

Yesterday at my 2nd beta my RE, Dr. S, came up to me and did the cabbage patch. I got a chuckle from that. He is an awesome RE. I am so glad I decided to call him and make that first appointment. He also gave me a hug, he was just as excited as I was:) That has to be such a rewarding job, well most of the time.

So, I am reading What to expect when you are expecting and in week five my baby(ies) is/are the size of an orange seed and their hearts are the size of a poppy seed. It's so cool. I can't wait to see the ultra sound. They are suppose to look like little tadpoles with little tails;)

February 25th seems like an eternity away:)

5 comments:

  1. I always thought they looked like gummy bears when they were tiny!
    YAY 5 wks! Do not worry about your cramps. They are totally normal. You will not see a/f for a VERY long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your RE sounds like an amazing person!

    No worries about the cramps. When I was right around 5 weeks my cramps were worse than AF cramps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ditto about the cramps! i was in denial for the longest time about being pregnant bc i was still having cramps and sore boobs, but it's totally normal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeee! That's all I've got, sorry :P I'd do a happy dance for you, but I just got back from the gym and can't move.

    ReplyDelete