Tomorrow, Tomorrow I'll love ya tomorrow....... You're only a day a way!!!!!!!!!
I woke up just wanting to eat this morning, so hungry. I am still having the thirst issue, I drank so much water yesterday. You guys might want to buy stock in bottled water. The recycle people are going to love me or hate me.
I am feeling kind of nauseous right now. I am munching on crackers and having a sprite.
I will try and write more later. Thanks for voting:)
Hug Trees! You need to invest in a reusable water bottle! Oh and a Pur Water filter! :) HUG TREES! Can't wait to read tomorrow!!!!
ReplyDeleteI can not wait to hear your numbers tomorrow!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWas really interested to see your blog. My wife is 7 days past a frozen transfer and she has had some crazy sweats last night - she's really stressed about this. Was great to see someone with similar symptoms with such a positive attitude. Wish you all the best for tomorrow/today!
ReplyDeleteI'm keeping my fingers crossed for you today!
ReplyDeleteOh Jay!!! Good Luck to you and your wife!!! My fingers are crossed for you guys. Please let me know how it turns out!
ReplyDelete