Monday, February 9, 2009

Beta #2

Well, I had beta number 2 and it's over 1500, which they told me is "outstanding". They wouldn't give me the number. Don't they know I need numbers so I can obsess?????

I am very happy about the numbers and now the betas are done. My first ultra sound is scheduled for February 25th. We will find out if there is one or two baking in my oven:)

Aaron is convinced it's 2 so we keep referring to them as babies and not baby! We are being optimistic here. I love the way we work.

Would anybody be interested in my writing out my entire IVF cycle, including doses? I didn't know if anybody would really care.

4 comments:

  1. Your number is outstanding and you are outstanding! Enjoy it my dear!!!!!!!!
    I am so happy everything is going well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great second beta, Babbs! So happy for you!

    I wrote out in detail my entire IVF#3 cycle. I think it helps others who want to know your full story. And, it's nice to reference back to when needed.

    Can't wait for 2-25-09!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your pregnancy and your great numbers- keep us posted!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, post your IVF cycle "history". With my upcoming IVF#1 I would love to see it. I'm thinking there's two in there too. But either way, you and DH are too stinkin' cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete