Okay, I am definitely into the morning sickness mode. It seems to be triggered by smells mainly, but it's not limited to smells.
Let's go back to yesterday. I get all pretty for work. I picked up my bags to leave and opened the door to the garage and OMG! I do not like that smell. I dropped everything and ran to the bathroom. My eyes are watering, I had mascara running down my cheeks. So, I clean myself up and leave for work.
Lunch time rolls around and someone in my area has the worse smelling lunch ever. I spent the next 30 minutes in the bathroom. I left to go work from home. I could not stay at work with that smell. It was nasty.
Aaron and I were cleaning out the fridge last night and yep there I go again!
So, this morning, I tried to go through the garage again. This does not work for me anymore. I am going to have to use the front door from here on out.
I am in the car driving to work and jamming to the soundtrack to Chicago. Yes, I am a dork and love show tunes. I am stopped at a red light and start dry heaving. Oh lovely, I wonder what the people next me are thinking. I dry heave all the way to the first gas station I saw. I stopped and ran to their bathroom..... HUGE MISTAKE. It was so nasty it only made things worse. I ended up getting tissues and gum. I dry heaved until I got to work and have been fine since then. Please don't let anyone have a stinky lunch:)
I have ordered some preggo pops and drops. I will stop on my way home for sea bands. I have been eating pretzels, drinking sprite and even sniffing lemons. The lemon thing seems to be a good thing. Weird...
I have to say, I have never been so happy to be in sick in all my life. I assure you I am all smiles:)
Yay for morning sickness! Although still hope you feel better soon :)
ReplyDeleteYay for MS, but I hope it comes and goes quickly!
ReplyDeleteYou're such a trooper through all this! Even though I know you'll "take it", I do hope the morning sickness leaves you soon.
ReplyDeletePS--Still can't wait for that u/s!
Congrats! I read some of your trials to get pregnant on the TTTC board. So glad to find out you're expecting!
ReplyDeletealso, get some hard lemon candies. sour lemon helps! I am happy for you.
ReplyDeleteI have never been so happy to hear of someone puking! ;)
ReplyDeleteI do hope it goes away soon!
when is your ultrasound?
I am sorry you are so sick. I really hope it passes soon!
ReplyDeleteLemonheads worked really well for me. I didn't have much luck with preggie pops, but I hope they work for you! I hope that your m/s gets better soon!
ReplyDelete