Tuesday, February 24, 2009

7 Weeks

I am working from home again today. I just can't leave the house and get that far away from the bathroom.

I am going to ask for some type of drug tomorrow for morning sickness. It can't be good that I can't keep anything down. The only way to keep food down is if I lay down and go to sleep after I eat. When I move around it feels like I am either drunk or have a really bad hang over.

So, tomorrow morning is the the ultra sound. I can't wait. The nurse called and moved my appointment up until 8:30. I am excited. I just hope I can get moving. Aaron will be driving, thank God. I really can't wait. It's going to feel so much more real to me. I can't wait to see Aaron's face either. I am ready for tomorrow morning!!

I was thinking about starting the belly pictures today. I don't have one yet, but just to start keeping track of growth. Right now it's just baby bloat. My mom is telling people I am showing. I am going to knock her out:) I am not showing at all, I am just really, really bloated. My boobs are growing. I am not hiding it from anyone, but if I was they would be giving me away.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry that you feel so bad. That really stinks. I hope they give you a drug tomorrow! It could make all the difference!

    GOOD LUCK ON YOUR ULTRASOUND!!!!

    ReplyDelete