Well I am 6 weeks preggo today! Let me start by saying that I totally jinxed myself yesterday. I was having lunch this afternoon. It was really good too. I put the bowl down and then I started feeling really sick and quick. I made a mad dash for the bathroom, lunch goes in, lunch goes out. "Hello my new friend morning sickness! "
It was a right of passage in my eyes, it makes me feel like, "Yes, babbs you are really pregnant? Now start believing it."
Last night I was laying in bed just thinking about my time on the infertility rollcoaster. It was long and hard, but now that I am here I wouldn't change a thing about it. I have made some awesome friends throughout this process. Aaron and I are so much more in tune with each other. It didn't kill us, it made us stronger. I feel like this was meant to be this way, I have a great house, I am comfortable in life and it's where I need to be. hmmmmm.... Maybe there really is a plan. Who would have really believed that??? Not me. I tried so hard not to be a bitter betty, but it was hard and sometimes I was.
I am not trying to be all puppies and rainbows right now, but I feel good about everything. I never thought I would need IVF, but here I am. I fell into the 55%. I am a lucky girl. Don't get me wrong I would love nothing more than to make my babies the good old fashion way. The Embryo transfer made the experience pretty awesome. Having babies the good old fashion doesn't give you their first photo opportunity:) I love that picture. It's amazing, they were a bright little spot in my uterus. So cool.
Again, the friends I have made on the TTTC board on thebump.com have been awesome. There is a whole community of us infertiles. I also have a lot of local girls that I just love and we have become so close that I met online. I don't what I would have done with them. There is a group that I meet up with. I was the last one to get pregnant out of the group. Amanda, just had twins and they are adorable, a boy and girl. Jill is pregnant with twin boys! Tiffany and Hannah are both pregnant with little boys:) It's so cool, we are truly going through the stages together. Amanda just got us started! We do need some more baby girls in this group.
Okay, enough gushing today. I am tired and the good pregnancy hormones are flowing:) I did cry at the end of Gran Torino 2 nights ago, I didn't just cry I sobbed!
1 week until my ultra sound! Please let us see TWINS!!!
PS. One of my best friends is having surgery tomorrow. She has been battling breast cancer for years. Can you say a little prayer for her? Her name is Mica. She is the strongest woman I have ever met!
I think that I will be happy that day, that I experience morning sickness...it's like a right of passage or something. I am so happy for you and Jay, and I look forward to following your baby experience.
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you!! I know what you mean...I will welcome ALL the symptoms with open arms. Can't wait to hear about your ultrasound!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for your u/s!
ReplyDelete