Monday, February 23, 2009

Dear Morning sickness

I really don't want to end up in the hospital, please, oh please let me just keep down one meal a day. Can you please just pick a time of day and that's when I can be sick? I really don't mind, I just have a life I have to live. I can't just lay in bed all day and not move in fear of getting sick. I do want to thank you for letting me enjoy popcorn just one time. I hope this can keep me from starving to death.

I am glad I had so much practice from drinking and puking ;)
See I knew I drank too much sometimes for a reason, practice for baby baking.

Yours truly,
Babbs


Okay, it's officially kicking my butt. I have been sucking on lemon heads since Saturday. They seem to help, but there is only so much you can eat of sour lemon heads. I also purchased some sea bands, they seemed to help me get home Saturday night without getting sick, but they kind hurt because they are so tight. I am going to give ginger root a try now.

I need to find something I can eat right before bed that is going to last all night. I keep waking up starving and I know that's not helping the morning sickness. I keep crackers next to the bed. I have been eating cheese and crackers before I go to sleep.

Aaron is the best husband in the world. He has been so sweet, I think he would do anything for me. I woke him up Saturday morning at 6:00 am and I needed something. I just didn't know what. He ran downstairs half asleep and got me some juice and something to eat. Then later that morning he made me a bagel with cream cheese in bed with a glass of milk. He is a sweetie, I feel for him. It's going to be a rough 9 months for him. Aaron just looks at me with pity when I run to the bathroom. He has been doing all the laundry and cleaning as well. I know ladies you are very jealous. I tell everyone I won the husband lottery. I love that man.

I did not have a good last night with dreams. I keep cramping, which I know is normal. I kept dreaming I was going to lose the baby(ies) and I would go through IVF all over again. I haven't had any bleeding, just cramping. I think I am going to drive my cousin crazy. I email her over everything:) Thanks Hannah!

I have one more full day and then I have my ultra sound!!!!! I SOOOOOOOOOOO can not wait!

Update since posting: Aaron came home from the grocery store with more grape juice (which is my fav), lemons and ginger (both to help with morning sickness). Isn't he a cutie pie? I love that man! Gotta love a man who does laundry, cleans up and goes to the grocery store. Oh and he loves me to pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment