Let the obsessing begin. Here I am laying on the couch because I am afraid to move. Women get pregnant everyday doing every day activities and I am afraid to move. I guess I made progress I moved from the bed to the couch. Tomorrow is not going to be easy. I am going to go to work and cake class.
The progesterone is kicking my butt right now too. I am exhausted, another 2 weeks of this.
Febuaury 6th seems so far away. How will I ever make it? Should I test at home early or should I wait?
I need a nap.
I can only imaging what you are feeling. I wanted to tell you good luck again. You had a great transfer and I'm sure your little one(s) are implanting nicely, right as I type.
ReplyDeleteI say test but I may be a bad influence.
ReplyDeleteIt's cruel how long they make you wait for beta - no one needs to wait till 12dp5dt - that's 17DPO!
I vote test before beta - but not too early (that's what I did - because I'm dumb). If I did it all over I would test around 9dp5dt.
Good luck Babbs!!!!
Hannah
I like your thinking Hannah:)
ReplyDelete