Friday, January 23, 2009

Embryo report is in!

I am so happy! I can't believe it. I had tears in my eyes. It's awesome! I hugged and high-fived Aaron. We have super embryos! This is awesome.

On day 3 they like to see embryos at 7 or 8 cells. Here is what we have:

2 at 12 cells
3 at 10 cells
2 at 9 cells
4 at 8 cells
2 at 7 cells
1 at 6 cells
1 at 5 cells
1 at 4 cells

I know the bottom 3 probably won't make it, but look at the others. They are awesome, my little superstars.

I can't believe it. I hope they keep growing and I can't wait to see them on Sunday;)

Here goes another wait...

2 comments:

  1. What WONDERFUL news! I'm so excited for you that they are growing so beautifully, and that you are having a 5dt!! Woo Hoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing news Babbs...we're praying for you & the little embryos!!!!

    ReplyDelete