I woke up a couple of hours ago, I am still feeling the pain from ER yesterday. I just took another vicodin and now have the heating pad on my stomach. I don't want to do this again today. I was hoping to go to work, yes I actually wanted to go in. I have been stuck in the house a lot lately and I miss my funny cubemate Tina:)
Of course now that I am awake I will be staring at the phone waiting for my fertility report. I am so anxious! I should hear by 10:00am and it's 7:29am now. I hope it's nothing but good news on the other end of the phone. Will the Embryo transfer be Friday or Sunday???
I just put in my first endometrin, I have to do this 3 times a day to support my lining for the little embryos I hope to have placed back in this weekend! I am still bleeding from the ER yesterday, I hope this is normal. I will ask the nurse as soon as she calls.
I'm on phone watch right now!
No comments:
Post a Comment