Dr. S came in and went over the procedure and gave me a picture of the embryos. They are beauiful. Dr. S put me in the stirrups and in position for the transfer. It was very, very different than an IUI. The bed rises, the area needs to be cleaned (this was unpleasant).
Then the moment, the embryos are implanted. This was such a cool and emotional moment. I thought I saw tears in Aaron's eyes and this was confirmed on the way home. I can't lie I had tears in my eyes too. My doctor did a guided transfer and took a freeze frame of the embryos in my uterus, it's freaking awesome! He placed them at the very top of my uterus and they were a bright little spot on the ultra sound. I laid in the bed for about 30 minutes. It was so cozy in the room, they keep it warm for the embryos. Again, Aaron and I laughed, kissed, hugged and just thought about what we could possibly hear in 2 weeks.
Aaron showed his concerned for my roller coaster of emotions. He was me to just try and remain calm and level headed. I can't make promises, but I will try:)
Along with a picture of the two embryos the doctor also gave us the petri dish the two little guys (or gals) grew in. So, I have their first "home". Now they are where they belong;)
We do have 7 embryos they are watching until Tuesday morning to freeze. They will call me and let me know if any made it to freeze! I want snowbabies!
I am going to be laying here all day, just laying around hoping my little ones hold on tight!
Here is their first picture:)
This is the coolest thing ever!
Congrats on such an amazing day! I cannot wait to hear your POSITIVE results in 2 weeks. :)
ReplyDeleteThey are perfect! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteYou little ones are adorable! ;)
ReplyDeleteI am glad everything went well! GL!
They are beautiful! Congrats and go rest!
ReplyDeleteI'm so, so happy for you Tabatha! Great news and sounds like the transfer went perfectly. Hoping you get really great news about them soon!
ReplyDeleteYEAAAAA! I think the one on the left has Aaron's eyes. I'm so happy for you!
ReplyDelete