I am finally at work.... Shhhhh don't tell the boss man that I am blogging from work. It is actually nice to get out of the house. I don't think I could have stayed in one more day. I was going to go crazy. Since the 16th I have been out of the house 4 times for shopping, my egg retrieval, Grease and then my Embryo Transfer. I have major cabin fever.
Okay, so last night I had hot flashes/night sweats. I hate that. I had those all the time from clomid. I didn't have any good dreams though, bummer.
I feel little twinges in my belly and I still get a sharp pain every once in awhile. I hope this means good things. This wait is going to kill me. I still a week away until my beta. Oh my... I am still debating if I should test early. I have heard that I can test at 9dp5dt. I bet you wonder what that means. (9 days past a 5 day transfer) So they would mean I could POAS (pee on a stick) on Tuesday. Should I or shouldn't I? I like the idea of being pregnant. I really don't want to crush this feeling, but then again I could total prepare myself for the news on Friday.
Oh, what to do?
I, personally, say do not POAS. I was a POAS-aholic for my IVF #1, and getting that negative really got me into the dumps well before my beta. Then for FET #1 and IVF #2 I did not POAS, and I'm so glad I didn't. I was able to remain 100% positive up until the very end. But this is YOUR decision. Do what you think is best for you! ;-) Good luck either way! I've got my fingers crossed for you!!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletei say pee! i poas at 6dp5dt & got a BFP (even though i didn't know it) then again at 8dp5dt & got an immediate BFP!
ReplyDeletedooo it!!! :)