This has been the slowest 5 days ever!
5dpt.. Morula is completely implanted in the lining and has placenta cells & fetal cells
I am hoping and praying this is what the little guys are doing right now. I wish this was a guarantee so I would know for sure what was going on inside my uterus. I am so anxious for next Friday. Come on beta!
So, not much change from yesterday. I am still having cramps off and on, not so much this morning, but definitely last night. I had terrible night sweats. I woke up several times soaked. I just felt gross.
I could just sleep and sleep right now. I can't believe how tired I am. I am finding it really hard to concentrate on work. I feel so foggy.
Again, I am thankful to the makers of bella band or whatever it's called. I can wear jeans today:)
No comments:
Post a Comment