I am so excited, but still very nervous. My Embryo Transfer (ET) is tomorrow morning!! I can't wait to hear how they are doing again. I get butterflies just thinking about it. It's so much more exciting than I have ever thought.
I had a great day too. I went to see Grease with my mom, sister, and sister in law. It was so good. I didn't care for Taylor Hicks as the American idol, but Broadway was definitely his calling. I thought the Teen Angel was perfect for him. It was pretty funny. Soul man did his thing.
The only part I did not like about Grease is that during both Acts I had to climb over people to run to the bathroom to get sick. I guess I can blame that all on the extra hormones pumped into my system. I got hot and the smell of all the perfumes just got to me. The cute little old lady ushers let me stand next to them once I got back. They were so worried about me asking if I was okay. It was cute.
So if this any indication about how my first trimester will be I am in trouble;) Just call me pukey!
The hubby and I are about ready to settle in and watch some movies together. I just rented a ton of movies since I will be on bed rest tomorrow.
Have a good night and lets hope I have two of the best embryos possible and they "stick". I will report back tomorrow hopefully with a good embryo report. I hope to have pictures of the little guys or gals:)
The one picture we took tonight.
From Left to right:
Me, my mom, Sandy(SIL) and Cindy (my big sis)
just wanted to wish you luck tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteThinking of you today!
ReplyDeleteGood luck today! Thinking of you!
ReplyDeleteI hope your transfer goes well today! You're in my thoughts!
ReplyDelete