Friday, January 23, 2009

Why I love my friends....

Musical Lyrics by TastyMBurger from The Knot. She just made me laugh and cry all at the same time. I have awesome and supportive friends. She is a lyric genius. Thanks Tasty!

To So What (by Pink)- and TastyMBurger

Guess they just drained my husband
I don't know where it went
But I'm gonna shoot those syringes
My eggs are in a dish payin' rent
I got a great positive attitude
And science will create life tonight
We'll have no more trouble
They'll put 'em back up real tight
Na naa naa naa naa naa naa
They'll put 'em back up real tight
They'll put 'em back up real tight!
So . . .
So what!
Each embryo is a rock star!
They all have rock moves
And I don't need PCOS
And guess what?
We're having more fun
And now that we're done
It's time to plant in uterus Tonight
Science is alright!
And Babbs is strong
So . . .
So what!
Each embryo is a rock star
They all have rock moves
And they'll do science on them tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment