Tuesday, January 27, 2009

And they called.... (not good)

I am so upset right now. You would think I just had someone in my family pass away. I am crying my eyes out. We didn't have any embryos make it to freeze. I feel like I just had my heart broken.

I had no idea I would take the news this way. I was on the phone and was okay hearing the news. The minute I told Aaron my eyes just filled with tears and as I type I have tears streaming down my face. I am a mess right now.

The nurse reassured me I have the best 2 in my uterus right now and that I make the best incubator. It just breaks my heart that they didn't make it. I guess all my eggs are in one basket right now.

I really wanted to have embryos to freeze because the IVF process is so hard on my body. I don't even want to think about going through that again. The needles, the retrieval, the bloat, the waiting....

If you have a few minutes can you just say a little prayer or send some vibes. I really need this to work.

5 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry babbs. you, the little embyros & aaron are all in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry. I know the feeling. I got the same news last week when we did our transfer. I was shocked, but i'm trying to stay hopeful. We only transferred one and it was a grade A. So, like you, the best of the best are hopefully snuggling in!

    Just know that you're not alone, even though it feels like it sometimes.
    Best of luck, and I pray that you'll have wonderful news in 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry! I just started following your blog and can say I am shocked too that none made it to freeze because they were growing/multiplying so great. We just can't understand the why of this and that's what makes it so hard. I had 16 retreived, 13 mature, 9 fertilized and only 2 "ok" ones to transfer. Though I suspected that the others wouldn't make it much farther than day 3- it still hurt to get the call to know that the remainders didn't make it.
    However, they handpicked the BEST ones for you and it's true, your body is the best incubator for them! So, try to send all of your positive energy to the 2 rockstar's that are inside of you right now.....my thoughts/prayers are with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayer said. I know this must be tough. :(
    This just convinces me more that the two in you are going to get you your BFP.

    ReplyDelete