Monday, January 19, 2009

I'm not going to sleep tonight...

Tomorrow morning is my Egg Retrieval. I am so nervous, what if they are bad eggs, what if they aren't mature, what if I already ovulated? So many questions going through my head right now.

I had some retail therapy today, but it's hard to shop when you belly is so huge from all the bloat.

I went into Motherhood maternity today so I could get a bella-band or whatever they are called. I told them I am in the process of IVF and I needed it for the bloat. So the lady is checking me out and asking me my name, address, phone number.... Then she asked my due date... HELLO, did you not just here what I said? Are you stupid? It just made me crabby as if I needed another reason to get crabby. Just call me Crabby Babby.

I did get some great deals though and I got to spend the day with my big sis.

So, tomorrow, it's really tomorrow, all the shots are leading up to this. It's time. I am taking Barak Obama becoming president at noon tomorrow as a sign that things are going to change for me too. Yes, I will grasp onto anything I can.

Just think some day I could tell my children they were conceived on a HUGE day in history. It's going to be a great story. I will also tell them all the pain I went through to have them when they start acting up. It's going to be a great guilt trip story.

well, I am going to go stuff my face because I can't eat after 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment