Thursday, January 22, 2009

Scare Number 1

I am a little freaked out. I am bleeding more that I thought I would at this point. I did not spot or bleed at all yesterday, so I was shocked when I saw it today.

I called the RE's office and the nurse called me back and said that is was okay and it could be it's just passing now due to the rough procedure I had. I had a sigh of relief.

I can't help but still feel nervous. I am so ready to just move through the weekend and see the doctor again so he can confirm I am okay. Phone calls just don' t make me feel 100% better.

So, until then I just lay on the couch and drink lots of liquid. I will say my stomach is feeling a little better. I can move around a little better today. It's still huge, but doesn't hurt as bad.

I weighed myself yesterday and I have gained 7 pounds in the process of IVF. EEEEEK! No wonder I can't fit in my clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment