Wednesday, January 28, 2009

3 Days Past Transfer

Well we are snowed in again. This weather is crazy. You should know that an inch of snow can shut down the city here and we have well over 7-8 inches. I guess it's good it's keeping me inside and warm, which means I am keeping the little ones warm today;)

I am hoping they are implanting today as they should be. I am still cramping and I could probably sleep 24 hours straight. The progesterone is really kicking my butt. It's also making me feel a little nauseous and dizzy.

I did sleep better last night. I slept a full night, but "the dreams" have started. Anyone who has ever been on progesterone knows what type of dreams I am talking about. There is nothing I can do about it either. The RE tells you no sex. I think I may go crazy or my head will explode;)


Let's see the little ones again, I look at this picture about 100 times a day:

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you were in better spirits yesterday. Maybe we're getting all of this snow so you are forced to stay warm in the house. Love pic of your little guys/girls...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your post today and hope that you get to have your babies sooner rather than later. good luck, and stay stong lady.

    ReplyDelete