Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Feeling better

I just wanted to give a quick update. I feel better, it still sucks, but I feel better. I really wanted to have snowbabies. It would be nice if we could have done a FET cycle than doing another fresh cycle. It's so much easier on the body. I am terrified to do that all over again. I have to be positive that I don't even need to do this again.

The 2 little embryos I had transferred were perfect, my lining looked awesome and I am a better incubator than the ART lab. I have to hope that everything is the way it should be right now.

My RE said I had 2 great embryos, he's the expert right? I am putting all my faith into those words right now.

I am really crampy right now and sometimes when I sneeze I get a sharp pain. I have heard this is perfectly normal, so I won't freak for now....

What else can I do, but wait to see the results?

I need like 100 more hobbies between now and the 6th.

My horoscope today, this is a little weird.

Sagittarius
Over breakfast this morning, dear Sagittarius, you may feel a little tired and depressed. Domestic responsibilities and demands are sometimes an overload on your spirit. How about giving yourself a little vacation, a little free time just for yourself? It's vital to your morale. Perhaps you can use the time off to draw up a weekly schedule to make the workload less daunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment